Fully-funded DAAD Scholarships 2023 Application Update
Fully-funded DAAD Scholarships which is fully funded and sponsored by DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship) is presently accepting applications from eligible students.
The Fully-funded DAAD Scholarships
The scholarships provide an opportunity for graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries to undertake postgraduate or Master’s degree programs and, in exceptional cases, doctoral programs at state-recognized or accredited German universities.
This enables them to attain a university degree (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Value of the Scholarship
1. A stipend of 750 Euros per month.
2. A travel stipend.
3. Health coverage and a family stipend.
4. One-time allowance for studies.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. Must have finished a previous degree within the last six years prior to applying for this program.
2. Applicants who have resided in Germany for more than a year are ineligible for the program.
3. The selected courses must meet the eligibility criteria.
4. Possess a relevant degree.
5. Apply in the fields of Fine Art, Design, Film, Music, Architecture, Drama, Direction, Dance, and Choreography.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply and upload all the necessary documents online. Additionally, hard copies of all application materials must be submitted to the Institute.
1. Application form to be completed online.
2. Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
3. Statement of Interest (Motivation Letter: 1 to 3 pages).
4. The specified form.
5. Acceptance letter from the hosting university.
6. University degree certificate.
7. Proof of German and English language proficiency.
8. List of publications and work experience.
Every year, from August to October 2023.